Are you a T-shaped marketer who knows and enjoys a wide range of digital tactics, but specialises in lead generation and sales enablement? Read further!
As a Digital Marketer, you’ll be a part of a 100% remote and agile software agency. We need your help in creating and executing our marketing strategies and boosting SoftwareMill’s brand awareness on a global market.
You’ll join a team of more than 80 people that value self-development, contribution to the community and engineering work ethics. Finally, you’ll become a part of a Marketing Team that’s devoted to strengthening the SoftwareMill’s brand, engaging audiences with tech-savvy and thoughtful content, executing out-of-the-box marketing campaigns and maintaining long-term relations with the IT community.
What will you do
- choose and execute marketing strategies that drive results for SoftwareMill
- convert marketing activities into smart processes based on Buyers Journey
- create marketing funnels for different touchpoints
- create, execute, and manage content projects to drive traffic and conversions
- take care of high SoftwareMill ranking in Google (and Clutch)
- build brand awareness on a global market among potential clients and hires
- salary of 507 - 676 PLN net per day for a start
- 100% remote company with a remote-first mindset
- full-time but not necessarily 9-17, we are flexible
- learning-culture: internal workshops and trainings
- small teams without PMs and freedom in managing the marketing budget
- best tools you need to make your work pleasurable and effective: marketing tools and educational materials, laptop, monitor(s), workstation of your choice
- friendly environment with passionate and skilled people who value cooperation and good time spent together
What we expect
- understanding of marketing and sales funnel in IT - you can put yourself in the clients’ shoes and you can partner with developers and sales team to drive results
- passion for content creation attuned to the target group needs (you have a portfolio of tech B2B content)
- practical knowledge of digital marketer toolset: Google (Ads, Analytics, Data Studio, Tag Manager, Search Console), social media advertising platforms, email marketing tools like MailChimp, SEO tools
- previous experience in planning, running and optimising lead generation campaigns
- an eye for detail and proactive approach - you’re a team player who likes coming up with and discussing ideas
- excellent communication skills - you value open communication and are not afraid to ask for help or proactively seek more information
- very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken; and native or close to native Polish language skills, as internally we are a Polish speaking company
- tech-savviness - you are keen of the IT world and not afraid of researching and writing 101 IT content
- practical knowledge in planning and building websites that convert
- experience in communicating company’s brand to potential hires
- previous experience in working remotely is a plus
Impact from day one
You can directly influence the company’s future. Our leaders are not appointed but chosen by their actions.
You can feel appreciated for your extra input and clearly see what skills are rewarded.
Transparent raises policy
You are empowered to explore and co-create your own development path within a custom, developers-friendly promotion system.
Quality time together
We foster true connections. You enjoy monthly integrations full of fun activities for the whole team.
Twice a year, it’s time for a weekend away. To one of these fun-filled escapes, we bring our loved ones.
You get a 50% refund, and 100% if you are a speaker, for conference tickets and workshop attendance.
Paid days off
You get time and resources to grow, and you’re paid when attending workshops and IT conferences.
Workstation of your choice
Only you know what type of laptop, software, or accessories can make your coding joy, so you choose it.
Free English classes
Feel more confident when communicating in your projects after attending our internal fun English classes.
Break a sweat and increase your energy levels at your favorite gym any time you want.
Do a routine health check up once a year and get a refund. Take part in sport tournaments with your colleagues.
Gamified content days
Share your technical knowledge on a conference or our blog to win prizes in a gamified tournament.
Bottom up structure
Our leaders are not appointed but chosen by their teammates. Everybody can contribute to how SoftwareMill operates.
We learn together for certificates, do architecture katas, read technical books, or simply help each other on a daily basis.
Soft skills development
We’ve learned that soft skills are essential and help us work better. There is always some soft skill initiative open to join.
Hard skills development
Attend internal workshops by top-notch IT experts that will help you grow as a developer.
100% remote forever
You’ll find out that remote does not mean alone. Remote-first from day 1, we’ve created a setup that enhances our daily work.
You’re free to organize your workday around important family matters or other obligations if necessary.
Team integration budget
Want to meet with your project team onsite? No problem, you’ll get a budget for spending quality time together.
You have access to all information, including finances, necessary to contribute to strategic decisions.
Send resume and fill online form
Technical task and code review
What can you expect when joining us
We all work from our homes, co-working offices, or sometimes even from the Bieszczady Mountains. Remote-first from day 1, we've been become experts in distributed workplace best practices.
Everyone has the same right to voice their opinions or change the way the company works, no matter if you are a boss or a developer who joined us a month ago.
You will know how much each of us earns or how much we spend on various things. We practice full transparency — both decision-making and financial.
You get paid days off when you attend conferences. We also appreciate when you want to share your knowledge with others at internal knowledge sharing initiatives.
We're a company launched and led by active developers, so we understand that an SSD disc is not a whim and two large external LCD displays setup is not too much. If you need any stuff to work, you will get it.
Skills do not tell the whole story. Values play a crucial part in who we are, what we give back to the community, and who we invite on a journey with us.
Still have questions?
Catch us on the dedicated Ask Me Anything - SoftwareMill Slack channel and ask us anything about programming, projects, the company, or remote work tips.