What we expect:
- Very good Objective-C/Swift skills and general programming knowledge
- Openness to agile (experience not necessary, but willingness to try it)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of a UX and experience in designing and developing User Interface layouts
Not sure if you're good enough?
- Take a shot, you’re only risking a bit of your time! We are looking for people on different levels. Having a good attitude and being keen to learn is crucial, the rest is a matter of time.
What we offer:
- Salary ranging from 500 to 700 PLN net per day for a start
- No company office, we work remotely
- Great work environment with passionate and skilled people
- Flat structure without managers, complete openness and transparency, even with salaries inside company
- No procedures and no other corporate 'goodies' we all love
- 50% refund for conference tickets and paid days-off when event takes place
- MultiSport card
- Best tools you need to make your work pleasurable and effective: monitor, computer of your choice
- Interesting projects with new technologies
What we DON'T offer:
- Working in old, legacy projects
- Being in a same project till you or the project die (of course the former is more probable)
- Managers telling you how to work. Actually we do not have any managers
We conduct projects for clients from the US, Australia and South Africa, so a good knowledge of English is a must (spoken, written, by phone, etc.).
At the same time, internally we are a Polish speaking company, so Polish language is also required.
How to apply?
Send your CV with a short explanation in English why you would like to work at SoftwareMill to: cv (at) softwaremill.com.
Please include the following statement:
‘I hereby consent to processing of my personal data for purposes of recruitment (pursuant to the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data, Journal of Laws No 133 item 883 as amended).’