What we need:
- Excellent knowledge of modern JS and/or compile-to-JS languages
- Knowledge of frontend ecosystem allowing to choose the right tool for the job
- Fluency in HTML/CSS (possibly with preprocessors) and familiarity with cross-browser development (have no fear, no need to support IE 6-8)
- RWD, graceful degradation, progressive enhancement - you name it
- Enough design and UX skills to build nice and intuitive user interfaces
- Development environment automation skills
- At least basic familiarity with backend side of web apps (preferably JVM-based stack)
- Being active in the FED community (conferences, local meetups etc)
- Having own pet projects and contributions to open source
- Ability to work fully remotely
- Sense of humor (we don’t want gloomy teammates)
- We conduct projects for clients from the US, Australia and South Africa, so a good knowledge of English is a must (spoken, written, by phone, etc.).
- Internally we are Polish speaking company, so Polish language is required
Not sure if you're good enough? Try, you are only risking a bit of time! We are looking for people on different levels. Having a good attitude and being keen to learn is crucial, the rest is a matter of time.
What we offer:
- Salary ranging from 500 to 700 PLN net per day, B2B
- Fully remote work from any place with decent internet connection
- Full-time but not necessarily 9-17, we are flexible
- Best tools & hardware you need to make your work pleasurable and effective: monitor, computer of your choice
- Great work environment with passionate and skilled people
- Flat structure without managers, complete openness and transparency - including salaries
- No ridiculous procedures and no other corporate 'goodies' we all love
- 50% refund for conference tickets, and paid days off when event takes place
- MultiSport card
How to apply?Send your CV with a short explanation in English why you would like to work at SoftwareMill to: cv (at) softwaremill.com.
Please include the following statement: I hereby consent to processing of my personal data for purposes of recruitment (pursuant to the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data, Journal of Laws No 133 item 883 as amended).'