What we expect:
- Very good Scala or Java skills and general programming knowledge
- Good knowledge of English is a must (spoken, written, by phone, etc.), as we conduct projects for clients from all over the world (USA, Australia, Switzerland, etc.)
- Polish language is *strictly* required, as internally we are a Polish speaking company
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of a second JVM language
- Experience in close cooperation with client
- Interest in Big Data, Machine Learning and/or Blockchain
Not sure if you're good enough? Try, you are only risking a bit of your time! We are looking for people on different levels, having a good attitude and being keen to learn is crucial, the rest is a matter of time.
What we offer:
- Salary ranging from 600 to 800 PLN net per day for a start
- Great work environment with passionate and skilled people
- No procedures and no other corporate 'goodies' we all love
- 50% refund for conference tickets and paid days-off when event takes place
- MultiSport card
- Best tools you need to make your work pleasurable and effective: monitor(s), workstation of your choice
Not sure you’re ready to be a Senior Software Developer? See our Software Developer offer for relaxed requirements :)
How to apply?Send your CV with a short explanation in English why you would like to work at SoftwareMill to: cv (at) softwaremill.com.
Please include the following statement:I hereby consent to processing of my personal data for purposes of recruitment (pursuant to the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data, Journal of Laws No 133 item 883 as amended).