Seven reasons why SoftwareMill should build your software project
So, you are looking for a software house to develop your product, a software tailored to your business needs, but have many doubts how that will work out? Let me try to convince you that you should give us a try At least for a 2 weeks trial phase which we will not charge for, if you are not happy with the results.
1. You do not need to have a dedicated project manager, a team leader, a quality engineer, a graphics designer, nor an operations team.
We provide a self-organizing group of people, each member being an expert in their domain, having years of experience in:
- gathering business requirements,
- designing views,
- developing software,
- assuring required scalability and quality,
- deploying to the most adequate infrastructure, be it cloud or on premises.
We know who needs to join the team at which stage and free you up from doing estimates on resource planning.
2. You do not need to be afraid of either being unable to provide us with a full specification, or being 100% sure what you want right now.
We prefer to work according to the agile methodology and to deliver working parts of your product in 2 weeks iterations. After each iteration, we do a live demo and gather feedback. We understand that only true cooperation will result in working software satisfying your needs.
3. You do not need to understand all the various technologies being hip right now.
But rest assured that we have experience in:
- the big data stack (Spark, Mesos, Akka, Cassandra, Kafka),
- computer vision,
- machine learning,
- chat bots,
- blockchain and Ethereum smart contracts,
- cloud (AWS, Heroku),
- Internet of Things (energy meters, beacons)
- and serverless architecture.
4. You do not outsource too far away.
We are working in UTC+2 and have always managed to have daily or at least weekly meetings with our clients. You are not leaving us alone with your product. We are not leaving you alone with the outcome you did not want. We take staying in touch seriously.
5. You are not a stranger to us, nor are we aliens.
We visit our customers and invite them to visit our country. We do not fear to travel the world. We have been in the United States, South Korea, Australia and South Africa.
6. You can be sure we will deliver what we have promised.
It is the history that proves us right. For customer references check out our profile at Clutch and for an overview of our work we have delivered so far take a look at our portfolio. If you are interested in what we are up to visit our blog.
7. Finally, we agree with you, business is a matter of trust.
Therefore, we offer a 2 weeks trial to get to know each other.